Wedgie Machine

Conversations about wedgies, pranks, and other embarrassing situations with a focus on male receivers.

Wedgie Machine

Postby wedgietime81 » June 13th, 2010, 9:14 pm

I have found inspiration to build my very own wedgie machine. All I need is some rope, clamps or a hook, an excersize bike, and some other materials. My idea is similar to one of the upcoming Silent Library tasks. If you want to see what I mean, check out my post in the Enquirer, "New Silent Library." My idea is to tie a rope to one of the pedals on my excersize bike. The bike would have to be elevated, so that I can string the rope underneath it. After running the rope underneath the bike, I will run it up a pole (have to look around for that one) and then drop the string so that it hangs out by the seat of the bike. Then I can either attach a hook to the rope, or a clamp. Then all I have to do is sit on the bike, attach the string to the back of my underpants, and pedal. The rope should spin around the pedal, therfore tugging on the back of my underpants. I'll try to draw up a picture to make it easier to understand, and it is just a rough idea.

"I need another story, something to get off my chest. My life gets kind of boring, need something that I can confess. 'Til all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said."

"Tell me your secrets and ask me you questions, oh let's go back to the start. Running in circles, coming up tails, heads on a science apart. Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part."
wedgietime81
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Has liked: 0 time
Has been liked : 17 times
Underwear: Briefs
Giver or Receiver: Receiver

Re: Wedgie Machine

Postby Gatsby » June 13th, 2010, 9:18 pm

well that sounds cool. making a machine is always fun. where are you going to hide/put/disguise it?
Gatsby
Captain
Captain

Has liked: 4 times
Has been liked : 173 times
Giver or Receiver: Both

Postby ~Josh~ » June 13th, 2010, 9:23 pm

That sounds like a fun project for you. Hope you get it built.
~Josh~
Captain
Captain

Has liked: 1299 times
Has been liked : 1109 times
Sexual Orientation: Gay/Lesbian
Underwear: boxer briefs
Giver or Receiver: Selfer

Postby wedgietime81 » June 13th, 2010, 9:43 pm

I'm excited about it. Becuase I think it will be quite easy to assemble once I get the materials from around my house, I think it will be just as easy to disassemble. I could be wrong, but I think I can take it apart and put it together whenever I need to. But, I can't really be sure at this point, it all depends on the finished project.

"I need another story, something to get off my chest. My life gets kind of boring, need something that I can confess. 'Til all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said."

"Tell me your secrets and ask me you questions, oh let's go back to the start. Running in circles, coming up tails, heads on a science apart. Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part."
wedgietime81
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Has liked: 0 time
Has been liked : 17 times

Postby Gatsby » June 13th, 2010, 10:46 pm

yeah but thats part of the fun in it. you may have to change things and end up with something different and better
Gatsby
Captain
Captain

Has liked: 4 times
Has been liked : 173 times
Giver or Receiver: Both

Postby wedgiebrown » July 24th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Man, when you get done can you come over to my place and make one to hid form my parents?
Will do: Wedgies, food, anything not in wont do
Wont do: sexual, illegeal, involving others or family, cross-dressing
wedgiebrown
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Has liked: 1 time
Has been liked : 14 times
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Return to Discussions